the only thing better than taemin having a solo debut would be jonghyun penning the lyrics to one of his songs
You guys are complaining that Taemin is first to have solo, saying Jonghyun or Onew should have been first but has it ever occurred to you that maybe they don’t want one? If you have ever paid attention to SHINee as a group and what they say Jonghyun & Onew have never expressed the desire to do a solo, while Taemin has.
Jonghyun has IN FACT said he doesn’t want a solo.
Jonghyun’s dream and passion has always been to make music, as an composer. That doesn’t mean he wants a solo.
So as a Shawol myself this isn’t a shocker and I feel as though those who really know this group and listen to their words wouldn’t be so bitter questioning everything.
Ppl are shitting on Taemin because their bias didn’t get a solo first, it doesn’t matter who YOU think should have one first. Stop acting as if other SHINee members have not stepped outside of SHINee to fulfill a desire of theirs. So Taemin is the first to have an album to himself what of it? Minho was the first to be a lead in a drama, Jonghyun was the first to be in a group other than Shinee (Twice! Sm The Ballad & his own Radio Show), Key was the first to have a duet album, & Onew was the first to do a musical, like damn Taemin can’t have a first.. that he has mentioned as something he wants to do?
Taemin has a very nice voice (hence his growth in getting more lines) that has grown over the years and amazing dance abilities and performs exceptionally well. I’ve never heard any complaints about what he can do when he’s performing in the group. Everyone praises Shinee, but oh Taemin steps out and now he’s suddenly not capable? He can’t sing, dance and perform no more? Come on, were we not just praising him and his abilities on Immortal Song?
The hate toward Taemin right now is nothing but from bitter ass fans and its sad cause most of these bitter fans are also “Shawols”.
Okay, sometimes I express myself in a harsh way. I didn’t mean to tell anyone how they should feel about it, everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I wasn’t harassing them either. I’m expressing my frustration about people saying he doesn’t deserve it. I mean I don’t even have to explain why that’s very wrong. I’m not the dictator of anything and I don’t think there is a right way to think and everyone should think that way. But I am allowed to say whatever I want on my blog as much as they can voice their disapproval over this. I also get my claws out really fast when it comes to Tae because fans say the most dumb things when it comes to him and still act like he’s a child and needs to be sheltered. He is more than ready for this.
Genre: Smut(aka sexual frustration lol), Drabble, Comedy
Pairing: JongYu /Rated M
Word Count: 968
Side note: My first JongYu I think? It was fun ~ thanks for the request, sweetie! Please be kind to me, I’m so rusty *flops*
omg people being dumb about every little fucking thing. I’m just so done with fandom drama, like how old are you? grow a brain and think because you’re acting like a damn fool rn. Tae is going to have his well deserved and probably dreamed about time to shine on his own and if you’re not happy about it well he’s still doing it and you can just eat a sheep’s dick and choke big time on it.
Article: [Exclusive] SHINee Taemin to make solo debut in August… finalizing his work
Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+356, -70] Taemin is proof that pure effort can help you acheive anything you want. He started off as someone who couldn’t sing so well to someone who now releases solo albums. Fighting to Taemin for working so hard in between! Looking forward to the album.
2. [+312, -64] I’m sure anyone who still thinks of Taemin as the group’s dancer would be surprised upon hearing the news but he’s recently picked up on his vocals if you listen to him sing. I was surprised at how many main parts Taemin sang ㅎㅎ Considering his recent passion + talent and actual desire to improve, I think it’s an album worth looking forward to.
3. [+153, -31] Taemin’s a great singer ㅎㅎ It’s been a while but I thought he was an emotional singer when i saw him on Immortal Song.
1. [+7,520, -336] A positive example of an idol who continues to improve ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+5,831, -387] Surprised that it’s not a Jonghyun solo but a Taemin solo
3. [+4,295, -290] Eh? Isn’t SM releasing a girl group too? Overlapping promotions?
4. [+4,215, -289] Looking forward to it because he’s perfect in both singing and dance. Fighting!!
5. [+1,390, -51] He barely had any lines when he first debuted but he’s improved to the point where he’s now in charge of the high notes. I remember being surprised when I first heard him. I like how he strives to improve all the time so work hard.
6. [+1,090, -51] Taemin’s singing was originally on Sohee’s level but now he’d slap any main vocalist out of the water if he joined a different group
7. [+990, -38] I always thought Taemin was a bad singer but he handled all of the high notes on stage without Jonghyun… He’d be a main vocalist in any other group. And of course, his dancing doesn’t need any words.
8. [+973, -32] He’s always been known for his dancing than his singing… but he’s now a main vocalist.